New York. World famous for its majestic mountains, cities, lakes, pastoral farmlands and vineyards, New York State has it all!
New York Trivia
- Broadway was originally an Algonquin Indian trade route known as Wiechquaekeck Trail.
- The original Buffalo wings were invented in Buffalo at the Anchor Bar.
- The Hudson River School art movement was inspired by the natural beauty of the state.
- About 40 million gallons of water flow over Niagara Falls every minute.
- The Adirondack Park makes up 85 percent of all wilderness land in the eastern United States.
- Nearly all of New York City's water supply comes from a system of reservoirs in the Catskill Mountains.
In addition to scenic New York City, travel ad and "Greetings From" posters are posters featuring New York maps, flags, universities, bridges and historic sites.
New York Posters, Photos & Travel Ads
Copyright © 2004- by Ace Toscano. All rights reserved.